Now The Tulul Umar Duas Will Be Accounted.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Now The Tulul Umar Duas Will Be Accounted.

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:35 pm

E-mails being circulated by various Jamats :-

Baad Salaam il Jameel,

Je mumineen Raudat Tahera ya bisra mazaraat muqaddasa par aa dino ma Aqa Maula (TUS) ni tulul umar ane sehat kamela ni Doa vaste Ziyarat karwa jai to potana ITS (E-JAMAAT) cards lai nej jai ane ziyarat pehla ya baad card scan karave.

think

Re: Now The Tulul Umar Duas Will Be Accounted.

Unread post by think » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:25 pm

what if you do not have ejamaat card and do not want one but still want to visit mazaar of 51st. Dai? I may be bohra but deny I am one at that time. Go in a regular dress , at least non bohras have a better chance and are given a better treatment by the goonda committee.

HumzaAli

Unread post by HumzaAli » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:16 pm

consider your self lucky until they make it compulsory to scan ids after every fard namaaz :roll:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:17 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:E-mails being circulated by various Jamats :-

Baad Salaam il Jameel,

Je mumineen Raudat Tahera ya bisra mazaraat muqaddasa par aa dino ma Aqa Maula (TUS) ni tulul umar ane sehat kamela ni Doa vaste Ziyarat karwa jai to potana ITS (E-JAMAAT) cards lai nej jai ane ziyarat pehla ya baad card scan karave.
that is because the kotha has recd news from jannat (via the recently deceased hoze' communicating with muffy) that if a million ejamaat card scans as proof are submitted, mola smb will be given another 15 days painful suffering on earth.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 28, 2013 5:55 pm

WITH AQA SYEDNA MOHAMMED BURHANUDDIN TUS TOOLUL UMR NIYYAT SHABABUL EIDIZ ZAHABI CHENNAI IN TAHANI OF EIDIZ ZAHABI ORGANISED GOLDEN ZIYARAT EXPRESS TRAIN TO MUMBAI AND SURAT

17th Rajab, 1434

[img]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/149/26 ... sc1482.jpg[/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed May 29, 2013 7:40 am

in fact, the kothar should purchase an entire train with 53 bogeys, paint it in burhani livery and then let it run all over india 24/7 carrying bohras to mumbai for ziyarat or wherever muffy is visiting in india for 'collection'. the train can also be used for carrying out mobile ziyafats, kadambosi's, paghlas, samuh nikah's, khatnas, awarding hadiyats and mafsuhiyats etc. an entire 2 bogeys can be converted to a massive kitchen where the top caterers can cook and prepare elaborate 4 kharas, 4 mithaas and exotic jamans. chalo jamwa chalo will be the clarion call broadcast all over the train via public address systems and cctv.

su eni niraali shaan chhe!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed May 29, 2013 9:26 am

Br AZ
I seriously think you should registered trade mark your idea. Kothri Goons may be seriously thinking about this idea. A Saify-Burhani-Muffi special may also bring great
revenue source for Indian Railway. This train services will have everything Abdes want. MUMBAI-AHMEDABAD special with labrez Jaman, Ziyafats aglore, unlimited deedar,noorani kalemats 24/7, you have really hit on a fantastic business model. Can you imagine Qaid Joher doing Mumbai-Surat, then Idrees doing Surat-Ahmedabad,
Malekul Ashtra doing Ahmedabad-Ujjain and so on. WHAT AN IDEA . Abdes will be in heaven. no cooking and majalis and maatam on cue, WOW...........
Br AZ what are you thinking,you must have Ghaib nu Ilm.........su nirali idea chey aapni

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed May 29, 2013 10:41 am

thank you. after all, we as abdes are supposed to do khidmat of aqa mola and earn his khushi and pray for his tulul umr ta qayamat ba sehato aafeeyat.

i dont mind if the kothar steals my ideas, arent we supposed to donate our khaals to make jooti's for mola?

you have already offered many excellent suggestions. may i add a few more?

- a rotating party of zakereens to belt out marsiya's and madeh's should be stationed at every major rail junction.
- a permanent team of 2 khatna experts going snip, snip, always to be on board.
- a rail car equipped with all neccessities to carry out nikah's, kadambosi's, paghla's, mafsuhiyats etc, such as qaumi libaas ul anwar, fetas, paghrees, kalgi's, sehra's, attars, bakhoor and bakhoor dani's, sherbets, fancy cutlery, thaals, chilamchi lota's, safra's, kundli's, phookelu pani crates, lota's, et al.
- a specially trained (by qatari airways) posse' of amte train hostesses for muffy's rail car
- a couple of cars decked out on the lines of the famous 'palace on wheels' concept for the 'royal h'zaadas', with turkish baths and massages for their ghusal
- a rail car converted into a deeni dukaan, selling everything from ridha's, std's, topi's, wedding sherwani's and jori's, bu saheba's moto saheefo's, bayan cd's, noorani kalemaats of 51st and 52nd dai's, highlights of muffy's discourses, shikar dvd's, even select rifles and guns for those wishing to accompany muffy and his murderous gang on safari trips into the jungles of ranthambore, gir, daang, assam, mp etc.
- a high security rail car converted into a saifee bank, provided with ATM's to facilitate withdrawals of large sums of cash, tellers for cheque and cash deposits, processing of loan and mortgage apllications, issuing credit cards, ejamaat cards, accepting vajebaats, fakhir najwas and also selling gold guineas, bars and 10 kg bricks.

i look forward to more ideas in order to flesh this plan out further and then submit a complete project to quid johnny, muffy and his siblings, with a copy to india's railway minister. i also pledge to get an endorsement from laaloo prasad yadav and his wife rabri devi.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Wed May 29, 2013 11:04 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:thank you. after all, we as abdes are supposed to do khidmat of aqa mola and earn his khushi and pray for his tulul umr ta qayamat ba sehato aafeeyat.

i dont mind if the kothar steals my ideas, arent we supposed to donate our khaals to make jooti's for mola?

you have already offered many excellent suggestions. may i add a few more?

- a rotating party of zakereens to belt out marsiya's and madeh's should be stationed at every major rail junction.
- a permanent team of 2 khatna experts going snip, snip, always to be on board.
- a rail car equipped with all neccessities to carry out nikah's, kadambosi's, paghla's, mafsuhiyats etc, such as qaumi libaas ul anwar, fetas, paghrees, kalgi's, sehra's, attars, bakhoor and bakhoor dani's, sherbets, fancy cutlery, thaals, chilamchi lota's, safra's, kundli's, phookelu pani crates, lota's, et al.
- a specially trained (by qatari airways) posse' of amte train hostesses for muffy's rail car
- a couple of cars decked out on the lines of the famous 'palace on wheels' concept for the 'royal h'zaadas', with turkish baths and massages for their ghusal
- a rail car converted into a deeni dukaan, selling everything from ridha's, std's, topi's, wedding sherwani's and jori's, bu saheba's moto saheefo's, bayan cd's, noorani kalemaats of 51st and 52nd dai's, highlights of muffy's discourses, shikar dvd's, even select rifles and guns for those wishing to accompany muffy and his murderous gang on safari trips into the jungles of ranthambore, gir, daang, assam, mp etc.
- a high security rail car converted into a saifee bank, provided with ATM's to facilitate withdrawals of large sums of cash, tellers for cheque and cash deposits, processing of loan and mortgage apllications, issuing credit cards, ejamaat cards, accepting vajebaats, fakhir najwas and also selling gold guineas, bars and 10 kg bricks.

i look forward to more ideas in order to flesh this plan out further and then submit a complete project to quid johnny, muffy and his siblings, with a copy to india's railway minister. i also pledge to get an endorsement from laaloo prasad yadav and his wife rabri devi.
me and my wife laughed hell loud reading ur post :mrgreen:

so funny and good ideas :D

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed May 29, 2013 3:42 pm

Sikander wrote:
me and my wife laughed hell loud reading ur post :mrgreen:
sikander, this is totally not acceptable. laughing the hell out loud, that too accompanied by your innocent wife, earns the na khushi of our beloved mola. it is frowned upon to indulge in humour among abde bohras and is classified as another 'moharramat'.

my suggestions and ideas were offered genuinely and sincerely with the desire to help our 'forward thinking and liberal minded' community in achieving their ultimate goal of total slavery.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:04 pm

An addition to the subject title......... NOW THE VISITS TO RAUDAT TAHERA WILL ALSO BE ACCOUNTED :-

A New Farman being circulated by Kothar :-

It is the khushi and farmaan of our beloved Syedi va Maulaya Aaliqadr Mufaddal Bhaisaheb Saifuddin TUS that each and every mumin should perform Ziyarat of Raudat Tahera daily, or weekly or atleast once in a month.

We mumineen of Mumbai of India are fortunate to get to do Ziyarat much more frequently.

Mumineen who have done Ziyarat of Raudat Tahera but have not got their ITS Card scanned, can now get their attendance updated through their mobile phones.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:02 am

ghulam muhammed wrote: A New Farman being circulated by Kothar :-

It is the khushi and farmaan of our beloved Syedi va Maulaya Aaliqadr Mufaddal Bhaisaheb Saifuddin TUS that each and every mumin should perform Ziyarat of Raudat Tahera daily, or weekly or atleast once in a month.
i hear that there is a plan to have posh air-conditioned buses running from every suburb of mumbai to raudat tahera on a weekly basis. the schedules are being worked out and will be co-ordinated with every jamaat. dates, timings, etc will be announced and once it is finalised, amil of every jamaat will select batches of abdes/amtes from the jamaat member's list and these hapless slaves will have to compulsorily do ziyarat. so this week from a-g, next week from h-n, then o-z and so on, by rotation.

there will be a fee for using these buses and every bohra in mumbai and suburbs will have to compulsorily pay it, known as "sayyara" hoob. drinks and snacks will be sold on these buses. once on board, bus doors will be locked and no one will be allowed to get off. buses may make scheduled stops to pick up passengers of other jamaats. buses will be fitted with cctv cameras to monitor that no passenger escapes and that no one is bad mouthing the establishment. in fact, passengers will be encouraged to sing sajda tujhe wajib hai and other madehs during the journey accompanied by purjosh maatam.

there are suggestions to include saifee hospital in these trips, so that ailing bohras can get themselves checked and treated. there will be a fast-track OPD clinic for the patients arriving on such buses. if it is found that demand is high, perhaps special saifee hospital and mental asylum buses can also be run on dedicated routes, like mobile hospitals.

in order to save valuable time, a doctor and nurse with necessary equipment, medicines and phook nu paani will be stocked on the bus and patients can be examined, injected, treated and prescribed all in one go. preliminary investigations seem to confirm that the majority of bohras suffer from piles and related ailments due to their propensity for doing repeated reverse sajdas. thus a sufficient stock of suppositories, haemorrhoidal creams and pills will be made available.

all this is due to the beshumaar karam ane ehsaan of our syedi aali qadr muffy, who showers us with uncountable nemat's. muffy will also make provision to have a few select farishtas from the millions hovering around mola, to be on this bus. surely his divine command can move mountains.

su bewe mola ni niraali shaan chhe!

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:20 am

Bro. AZ:

You better have all your postings copy-righted; because some one might compile them in to a book and make tons of money!! 8)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:01 pm

Mataam Majlis in Surat Roza Sehan with Niyaat of Tulul Umr of bewe Moula Tus and Ashara Mubaraka 1435H to be Held in Surat

8th Zilqad, 1434

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:29 pm

GM Bhai,
Muharram announcement being made a month and a half in advance?
Typically they wait until a couple of weeks beforehand to reveal the place
the imam has instructed Burhanuddin to go for his Annual Tearfest and Fun Fair.
Sounds like the bell is tolling.
No wonder then, that the Chennai Golden Jubilee express is taking place 2 years early.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:40 am

am glad it is in India and not the west. even the governments of the middle east this time have waived the red flag for their mohrram tamasha.

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:33 am

Safiuddin wrote:GM Bhai,
Muharram announcement being made a month and a half in advance?
Typically they wait until a couple of weeks beforehand to reveal the place
the imam has instructed Burhanuddin to go for his Annual Tearfest and Fun Fair.
Sounds like the bell is tolling.
No wonder then, that the Chennai Golden Jubilee express is taking place 2 years early.
I think this is a majlis for the "niyyat" of :
[1] Tulul umar of bewe Maula
[2] Moharaam to be held in Surat

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Hmmm.. Thankx, I'll have to re-read it.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:39 pm

For beve mola they should be doing maatam with both hands. Cannot imagine what will happen when it become tanne mola!! Cause obviously they are all going to live ta qayamat!!

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:05 pm

anajmi wrote:For beve mola they should be doing maatam with both hands. Cannot imagine what will happen when it become tanne mola!! Cause obviously they are all going to live ta qayamat!!
I have no idea why bohris wants to fight against ALLAH and make smb and Muffy live taa qayamat.

which is totally against nature law.