tamne su bare che 03

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Gulf

Re: tamne su bare che 03

Unread post by Gulf » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:33 am

I wish One day If I will have $52 Million, So, I would be able to get sharaf of Qadam Mubarak Bossi of Aqa moula.
AameeN

Please Note:
-ve mind(s) and stomach(s) will not be able to digest such truth

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:27 pm

According to you Imam Hussian was also "-ve mind" because he would have puked at such statement.

abcd

Unread post by abcd » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:26 am

According to Gulf the Sayedna is for sale and if he (Gulf) will have money he will purchase the sharaf.

My dear gulf think to get sharaf with love and affection and not with money. The name of sayedna is spoiled by people like you and not by progressive. Progresives are only helping to bring the real bohraisum which is highjack by the materialistic and trying to see every thing in terms of money.

May allah give lots of money to Gulf and other people like him along with good brain which can think to spend the same for the betterment of human beings.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:04 am

Brother abcd,

Indeed true!! What happened in Bangalore before 24th february (prior to syednas arrival)is something which will stay in the minds of Bohras for a long time.

Huge amount of money was collected in the name of Tasreef awari fund, with kadambosi assured. As we have no accountability or tranparency in our dawoodi bohra community, chunk of this loot went into the pocket of aamil and his chamchas.

Syedna in his 24 days stay in Bangalore, made hay with 85 ziafats and 50 shaikh titles sold, one can imagine the loot!! As if this was not enough, chennai's aamil Khair BS bought two bus loads of mumeneen from chennai for kadambosi @ 21000.00 each for this oppurtunity, The bangalore aamil was not far behind as he also bought 2 bus loads from coimbatore at the same price for this oppurtunity.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:14 am

Originally posted by tahir:
OK...define dawoodi-bohra
btw, that kabrastan and jamatkhanas which you are allowed to use belongs to'us'..go ask syedna.
Show proof that it belongs to you !!!!

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:16 am

Profro,
This board belongs to dawoodi bohras and you are apparantly not one. Why do you want to interfere in their internal matters? Except yourself, Albird and Babu there is no one who agrees with you thats why I ask whom are you speaking for.
We are all with profrog... Narhe Takbir Allah Akbar

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:46 am

how do the kabrastan and jamaatkhaan belong to you please explain,you people take credit for things that are not yours and you expect us to believe that you will let go of things that are actually yours? that is the most absurd thing tahir has said so far

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:51 am

look mate nothing in this world is free,and you yourself are saying that he received barakat which is worth much much more then the paltry 75000 he parted with. i dare you to show one bohra who has become poor after doing khidmat of our moula with good heart

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:13 am

in fact what is true is that the progs are the ones who have lost all their riches ,remember sons of adamjee pirbhai,or decendents karimjees in EA or noman contractors kids all are nowhere and bohras are now rich and according to your sources doing khidmat of millions ,but let me tell you that its also because our khdmat to our moula that we are rich today and you progs cannot see this hence the adawat

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:16 am

what will happen now is that tahir will claim that its the progs money which the bohras have been using and ask the number of bohras

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:38 am

Frog,

Good deeds earn barakat, not khidmat or paying huge sums to syedna.

If wealth is a yard-stick you choose to explain ones prosperity, then you cannot ignore the fact that today in this world we have criminals, politicians, under-world dons etc etc who have more wealth than any bohra (who is involved in khidmat of syedna) in this world.

On the other hand, we have sportsmen, actors, industrialists, business tycoons, doctors, software engineers and many more who have abundant wealth but are not bohras (doing khidmat of syedna)

Point is, stop being greedy and selfish, God has blessed us with everything, The biggest miracle on this planet is LIFE itself, what more do you want?

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:51 am

One more thing, if syedna is indeed a miracle-man who has the ability to bring about prosperity and wealth to the people (barkat) then this benefit should reach each and every corner of this world, not just people who pay him huge sums.

The sun does not stop giving its light to you even if you dont believe in it. Water does not taste differently to a person who does not believe in it.

Point is, good things in this world are for free and it is for everyone.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:57 am

Originally posted by profrog:
what will happen now is that tahir will claim that its the progs money which the bohras have been using and ask the number of bohras
Wrong again. I never said 'prog' money BUT 'our' money. Go figure what does that mean. Also I never asked the number of bohras but the number of people you are speaking for.

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:01 am

like minded,
u r selfish u dont want to work but u still expect to get paid ;) nice idea.if u remenber god,god will remember u.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:25 am

Originally posted by pro_pig:
like minded,
u r selfish u dont want to work but u still expect to get paid ;) nice idea.if u remenber god,god will remember u.
I don't expect to get paid (syednas barakat) if that is what you mean.

God will remember me, even you and even if I or you dont remember him.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:50 am

Reasons for Prosperity in Bohra community

1. Bohras traditionally being a trading community
2. Growth in construction, infrastructure in the country.
3. Indian market opening to foreign investments in almost all fields.
4. Software boom, which has helped the construction industry in India to flourish.
5. Bohras basically being masters in duplication of any product alongwith their knack of corrupting officials in government department for favours.
6. Not paying proper income tax, which again helps them to hoard money in their safes which invariably finds its way to Kothars coffers.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:32 pm

Originally posted by pro_pig:

u r selfish u dont want to work but u still expect to get paid ;)
Exactly Syedna !!

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:01 am

And please stop abusing the people on whose money you survive like a parasite. People from this board donate to Syedna from whom you get your share as kardan hasan. Learn to be grateful.
Why donate, Syedna does not need your money!!!. Use your money on Asgaris and benefit you own community. Pay and whinge don't understand your logic.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:13 am

Originally posted by like_minded:
Frog,

Good deeds earn barakat, not khidmat or paying huge sums to syedna.

>> Beep wrong again !!! Good deeds earn barakat, Good act also earn you barakat, Naek (pure) Khidmat also earns you barakat... Ask you Asgari Ulema before you write any Bull Shit on this forum.

If wealth is a yard-stick you choose to explain ones prosperity, then you cannot ignore the fact that today in this world we have criminals, politicians, under-world dons etc etc who have more wealth than any bohra (who is involved in khidmat of syedna) in this world.

>> Which Crims are doing Khitmat, politicos meet Aka Moula(TUS) because they need too, not because he wants to.

On the other hand, we have sportsmen, actors, industrialists, business tycoons, doctors, software engineers and many more who have abundant wealth but are not bohras (doing khidmat of syedna).

>> Name one please...and what type of Khitmat ?

Point is, stop being greedy and selfish, God has blessed us with everything, The biggest miracle on this planet is LIFE itself, what more do you want?
>> So why waste you time on this forum, TAKE A HIKE !!!!!!!

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:27 am

Originally posted by like_minded:
Reasons for Prosperity in Bohra community

1. Bohras traditionally being a trading community

>> YES Correct

2. Growth in construction, infrastructure in the country.

>>But so is everyone else Rahejas, Hiranandani's and many many more. Everyone is getting a piece of pie, and so is China. Nothing religious about that.

3. Indian market opening to foreign investments in almost all fields.

>> Same as above.

4. Software boom, which has helped the construction industry in India to flourish.

>> Same as above

5. Bohras basically being masters in duplication of any product alongwith their knack of corrupting officials in government department for favours.

>> So are sindhi's, Gujarati's, Chinese, pick a name. Corruption is a GLOBAL problem.

6. Not paying proper income tax, which again helps them to hoard money in their safes which invariably finds its way to Kothars coffers.
>> Thats an over statement. So you are trying to say bohras ARE BAD because they do not pay proper TAX and Asgaris are GOOD because they PAY FULL PROPER TAXES. Provide Proof please. Your own Admanjee Peerbhoy had a BIG problem with TAX men and who saved HIM.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:34 am

Originally posted by AlBird:
Why donate, Syedna does not need your money!!!.
Did you have a conversation with syedna and took his raza to speak on his behalf ?

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:27 am

Albird,

talking about fools, I am sure you will take the oscar!!

First, try and understand what I have posted, then comment, Haste is waste, keep that in mind. I know you are filled with love for syedna and hatred for his critics, which ultimately shuts your tiny mind from logical thinking.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:34 am

Albird,

I was putting across reasons for prosperity in the Bohra community, You have actually proved my point.

Prosperity is because of reasons which I mentioned earlier and not because of dua and barakat of syedna and his goons.

observer

Unread post by observer » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:55 pm

go to Mombasa and talk to the Karachiwallas' Adiwalls, Customwalla khidmatguzars who are now paupers

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:28 am

show me one prog who is wealthy first all have nothing except adawat and we bohras now majority are well to do

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:39 am

"We bohras" mean ? Whom are you speaking for? Bohras don't seem to agree with you.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:03 am

Narayan Moorthy, Azim Premji, Laxmi Mittal, Ratan Tata and Anil Ambani, they all have one thing in common - 'adavat'. Show me one dai follower who is half as rich as any of them ?

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:34 pm

Tahir

You want to know about rich BOHRA people like those you named - here is the list:

Burhanuddin
Khozema
Muffadal
Malik-ul-Ashtar

Kotharis
Bhai Sahibs
Shahzadas

But pitty they donot have balls to declare their wealth ........ WHY?? we all know WHY.

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:23 am

here we a **** who says that its the progs money that we bohras are spendong then in other post he says that the kothar has become rich so why give us the progs money then bohras today have enough wealth and are rich,

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:26 am

What is "we bohras"? No bohras except Gulf and Albird agree with you. In a community of one million, 3 should not be allowed to halt the progress. The rest of 'we bohras' come to this board to learn.